Monday, September 17, 2007

Elton John - Original Sin

Yet another video for the love of my life, Pam. I will never understand how she knows the right right things to say or do to make me feel more than I am.
She will forever be my original sin, and I am also forever thankful to her for the love she so unconditionally gives a lost soul as mine once was.
Plus, this is one of my favorite Elton John songs. Also, just ignore the fact that the video is from the television show, Angel. Just listen to the songs and pay no mind to Angel choking that girl towards the end of the video.

1 comment:

Romeo Morningwood said...

You are lucky to have found your soulmate. A very thoughtful romantic tribute.

My fave Fat Reg song is prolly Tiny Dancer...how pedestrian but it came out when I was in my teens and so it is part of my soundtrack.