Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'M BACK, BABY!

Well, I hope I will find the return of the usual three visitors to my blog, since I have been gone so long.
I have missed you all.
I am back, though, and badder than ever. Well, at least employed once again.

Yeah for me!!

After four weeks of finding my ass get lazier and lazier feeding off the unemployment wages, I figured it was time to turn the search up a notch and land another substandard job.
It is good to have my old life back.

I am doing well though, if anyone does care. The only bummer that is lingering now is the replacement of my license plates. Some, well let's just say schmuck, decided to steal my rear plate while my car was parked at work. Of course, as many know, when something bad happens, you, as the victim, is the one that is inconvienenced with schedule adjusting and bad attitudes at the police station while filling out a report and the department of motor vehicles where the plate must be obtained.
As I stood in line at the police station for an hour, I had the distinct pleasure of hearing the stories of many people that had come to right the wrongs that were bestowed upon them. All, I can really say about most of these stories is very interesting.
My favorite story had to be the gentleman who was filing a police report on himself for running into a wall while driving. When asked if another car was involved his answer was no. Now I stood there wondering if there was more to the story, but there was not. So, this "gentleman" lost control of his car, hit a wall, and decided to file a complaint against himself.
Am I the only one not seeing the logic?
I was waiting for him to turn himself in for drunk driving considering the time of the incident was at least nine hours prior to the report being filed.
If that was the case, I would maybe say he was very admirable. Stupid, yes, but admirable. But there wasn't alcohol involved, according to him, just plain bad driving.
I wish I knew the reason for him filing the report, but my mind was so boggled by the fact he was standing right there in front of me explaining this story, my attention faded toward the end of his story. That and the fact that the police woman's voice taking the report was as shrill as a choir of children.
Anyway, I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

On to bigger and better things.
Sort of.

Is God keeping score?
Or is Allah keeping score?
How about Buddha? Is he in the mix amidst all this bullshit?

I wonder who is winning. I hope my team is in the lead.
It feels sometimes like the whole world is in a pick up baseball game and it is in the bottom of the ninth with one man on and two men out in a tie ball game. The only problem with this is that there are not going to be any extra innings. This is it.
Time to step up to the plate people and take a long hard look at your life and the people running it.
For those of you who do not understand baseball, let's just say this.
Sink or swim!!
Damn good thing I am a good swimmer, because I am a lousy baseball player.

I am becoming more and more aware of the fact that more and more people just do not care about other people. It is either they are number one or they have no regard for their life which leads to the opinion that other life's are just as useless.
Well, for anyone out there reading this that believes this way, I just want to say this.
I love my life and I do not want to die, so please don't kill me!
Like the Beatles wrote, "All you need is love". How simple but how true.
Maybe all we need is to mind our own business.
Hurt yourself if you want, but why does your disregard for life lead to the demise of the innocent that just happened to cross the wrong path?

If life is a play and the people merely actors, I say it is time for a recast because we are getting terrible reviews.

No comments: